1. apply MAC paint pot in Bare Study on tear duct & brow bone (any light shimmery eyeshadow will also work)
2. apply SHAG to crease with pencil brush
3. apply HONEY on mid lid with shader brush
4. apply FISHNET to outer crease with pencil brush
5. apply RANSOM to outer corner to create a darker shade of purple over the FISHNET, then blend in UNDERGROUND with fluffy blending brush above the crease & outer corner to gradually soften the purple, add SCRATCH above the crease as well to add warmth
6. wet a small angled brush to apply HONEY to waterline and smudge down, apply MAC fluid line in black track, apply Bare Minerals Buxom mascara to top & bottom lashes, lastly fill in brows using Anastasia brow duo with small angled brush
***The Deluxe Palette is STILL on sale for $16! You can purchase it here.