I used all Urban Decay Shadows but included a close up of each one so if you do not have them you can try for something close.
1. prime eyes using Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
2. apply FOXY from NAKED 2 Palette (also in NAKED BASICS Palette) from lash line to brow bone
3. apply NAKED from the NAKED Palette to crease & blend well
4. wet an eyeliner brush & apply GRAFFITI from the Deluxe Palette close to your lash line on the top & bottom slightly winging it out (add more water as needed)
5. apply mascara & although it is hard to see in this picture I took GRAFFITI on my finger & patted it on my lashes so they had some green in them
6. outline brows with a pencil & then fill them in with a powder
***Tip to take with you: You do not need to spend tons on different color eyeliners! Just add water and create your own using eyeshadow.